RBDC Buffalo Shooting Academy
Be sure to join, watch and learn at the RBDC Buffalo Shooting Clinic on Thursday, May 31, 2018, beginning at 6:00pm at Williamsville East High School.
Receive personal instruction from former Division-1 superstars, Ryan Brown and Deemer Class, in this one-of-a-kind Offensive Clinic for Middle School and High School boys. This will be RBDC's only visit to the Western New York region in 2018.
Cost: $50 (exclusively for members of U.S. Lacrosse)
Born in Baltimore, Ryan and Deemer have competed against each other at the highest levels throughout their playing days and are widely regarded as two of the best shooters in lacrosse. They attended rival high schools, Calvert Hall and Loyola Blakefield, and competed together during the summers with the Baltimore Crabs, Gotskillz, and FCA. Only matching up once in college for Johns Hopkins University and Duke University, Ryan and Deemer continued to train together with Torre Kasemeyer and Gotskillz Lacrosse in Towson, Maryland throughout off seasons. Off the field, they’ve worked out for several years together with Jay Dyer Strength & Conditioning and have built a strong friendship. Both graduated college in 2016 and continue to compete for the Charlotte Hounds and Atlanta Blaze. In June 2016, Ryan and Deemer proudly announced they’d be East Coast Dyes sponsored athletes. Now residing in different cities, RBDC Lacrosse will take what they’ve learned beyond the Baltimore area and travel nationwide to train players and help the next generation of rising stars.
Ryan currently coaches for Marquette University, serving in his 2nd year as a volunteer assistant. In 2017 Marquette won the Big East Championship.
Deemer has recently joined Varsity staff at McDonogh School (Baltimore, MD), where he will serve as an offensive assistant and in overall player development. McDonogh is one of the top high school programs in the nation, competing in the MIAA conference.
- 2x All Big-Ten
- 3x All-American (2x 2nd Team, Hon. Mention)
- Finished career with 159 goals and 50 assists for 209 points
- Ranks seventh in school history in career goals and 21st in points…
- 118 goals are the second-most in school history by a player prior to senior season (Terry Riordan (1992-95) • 132)
- 101 combined goals in last two years are the most by any player in school history in a two-year period (Terry Riordan held previous record – 100 combined in 1994 (48) and 1995 (52))
- 34-game goal-scoring streak entering 2016 season is the longest by a Johns Hopkins player since Terry Riordan had a school-record 56-game run from 1992-95
- 1 of 4 JHU players to score 40 or more goals in back to back seasons
- In 2015, joined Wells Stanwick as the first Johns Hopkins players with back-to-back 50-point seasons (54 in 2014 – 77 in 2015) since Paul Rabil in 2007 and 2008
- Runner up for 2016 MLL Rookie of the Year
- Ryan is currently a volunteer assistant for Marquette University where he will be helping with the offense
- 2x NCAA National Champion (2013, 2014)
- 2016 Team Captain
- 3x All-American (2x 1st Team, 1x 2nd Team)
- 3x All-ACC Team
- Holds the Duke midfield record for goals in a season (50) and goals in a career (134)
- Finished with 201 points in his career, 5th all time for midfielders
- 1 of just 6 midfielders in NCAA Division I lacrosse history to score 50 goals in a season
- Finished his career ranked tied for ninth in career goals (134) and 12th in career points (201) at Duke
- Career highs of 10 points (6 goals, 4 assists) as a sophomore vs. Syracuse and 9 points (7 goals, 2 assists) as a senior vs. Syracuse
- 2016 CoSIDA Academic All-American
- 2016 USILA Academic All-American
- 4x All-ACC Academic Team
- 4x ACC Academic Honor Roll
For additional information, please contact Todd Schoenberger at info@WesternNewYorkLacrosse.com.